Quick and easy casserole. All Reviews for Quick and Easy Tuna Casserole. Casseroles make weekday dinners easy because they are whole meals in one baked dish. Combining chicken, vegetables, cheese, and egg noodles or pasta, they have something for everyone.
Tuna Noodle Casserole (Quick & Easy Recipe) This tuna noodle casserole recipe is quick and easy and will easily feed a hungry family of four. If you're craving tuna or just have a taste for something different this is a tuna recipe you'll want to try. It'll be a hit with your family. You can cook Quick and easy casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick and easy casserole
- It’s 4 box of shell mac and cheese.
- You need 2 can of white chicken breast.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 8 oz of bag of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 can of string beans.
Whether you call it a hot dish, a bake or a casserole, we can all agree that these dependable and do-able recipes are comfort food at its very best. From breakfast to dinner, here's every cozy take on this humble dish for any time of the year. Home » Casserole Recipes » Quick and Easy Broccoli Rice Casserole. Looking for a quick casserole recipe that's sure to impress?
Quick and easy casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil water and add shell Mac and cheese allow them to cook until they are soft to chew.
- Once Mac and cheese are done drain then place back in pot and add packets of cheese, cream cheese, milk, butter, chicken and string beans.
- Place all the above ingredients in a 16 x 11 in pan sprinkle shredded cheese on top then bread crumbs then place in the oven for 15 to 20 mins.
We have you covered with our hot (and cheesy!) lineup, starring classics like macaroni and turkey pot pie, plus sassy new Mexican dishes and pasta bakes—all with Craving a quick and easy casserole that's nothing like your usual dinner? In separate casserole dish add noodles and chicken. Combine soup mixture to noodles and chicken. This recipe is pretty good 🙂 I feel like it needs a little extra something though. But over all its a good quick and easy meal.